- 1. Praise the Lord and He will be there with you. I have found it is possibly the quickest way to know He is with you, especially when I was young in the Lord and did not know He never leaves.. Psalm 22:3 (NASB): Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
- Know Jesus never leaves you nor forsakes you. Heb. 13:5; Ps. 37:25
- Count it all joy, for joy is your strength. My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. ...James 1:2-8. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10: This is like: Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Phil. 4:4. That is in good times and terrible times.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom to know what you need to to gain victory that Jesus promised. James 1:5: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But no not doubt or you can expect nothing.
- Search Scriptures for God's will and promises relevant to your challenge. Then declare them as yours. Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Prov. 3:5-6. For without faith you cannot please Him. Heb. 11.
- Stand, persevere. having done everything, to stand firm. Eph. 6:13. Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive [j]what was promised. Heb. 10:35-36.
“Salvation” is all encompassing. It means “saved or safe, delivered, healed, made whole, at peace, prospered.” It is a huge term in the original language of the Bible, like everything you need to be like Jesus and happy.